Update Post]

Haven't Received Your Salary Payslip from PIFRA?

If you were getting your monthly employee's salary slip regularly and for the past two or three months, you are not getting your Payslips then do these two things.

  1. Check your Promotions Tab in (new) Gmail upgrade. This month I did not receive my Salary Slip. I was usually getting it in the Primary Tab. Since there is always the bulk of messages in Social and Promotions so we don't check these out. As you can see the photo below that I have marked Employees Services as important, still, it is appearing in the Promotions Tab.

Pifra Slip in Promotions - Tech Urdu

 2. Also, check out your Spam Folders. Google is now sending emails those are not marked as important or starred. So make sure to check out your Spam Folders.

Spam Folder in Gmail - Tech Urdu

Still face any problems feel free to ask in comments below.

[Original Post] 

Well, well, well, I got a lot of questions regarding PIFRA Monthly Salary Slip. Though I have already uploaded 02 Videos on the topic yet it seems a lot of problems are being faced by you guys.

Though I replied to Each and Every Comment, still it seems a lot needs to be explained. So here you are a third Video Based on your Questions and Problems.

In this Video I have featured those questions (though I got a lot) those are most important and link to other questions on the same subject.

Still, face any problems please let me know in comments below. I'll try my best to cover these in another video (if needed).

Video Timestamp
  • Why I have not received Slip after Three days of Registration? 01:07
  • How to Solve the Wrong Email ID Problem and How to Change it? 02:19
  • How to Correct the Wrong Information (like Father Name, etc) in the Salary Slip? 03:59
  • Why I have not Received Slip even after Three Months of Registration? 05:42
  • I Get the Email but Salary Slip is not Attached with it. 07:21
  • Why I am not being Unsubscribed even I have Unsubscribed and not Getting Sips on New Email? 08:51
  • How can I Correct My Name in PIFRA Slip? 10:15
  • How can I Check My Payslip on PIFRA Website? 11:17
  • How to Get Previous Months/Years Payslips from PIFRA? 11:50
  • I don’t have Any Personal Number. What should I do to Register for Salary Slip on PIFRA? 12:33
  • I tried to Register of an Email, it says it has already been Registered while I have never Registered on this Email. What to do? 13:43
  • How will I Get Monthly Salary Slip I have just Registered on PIFRA? 15:14
  • Someone else has Created Account on my behalf and getting Salary Slips. How can I Reset my Account? 15:41
  • How Many Salary Slips we can Get on a Single / One ID? 16:43
  • PIFRA Monthly Salary Slip – Important Questions & Answers – Conclusion 17:15
  • unsubscribe@pifra.gov.pk 17:32
  • services@pifra.gov.pk 17:49


PIFRA Monthly Salary Slip - How to Create Your Account

Guys in this video you will learn the whole process of getting your Monthly Salary Slip on your provided E-mail (G-mail) ID.

Video Time Stamp:
  1. What is PIFRA & What is its Objective? 0:33
  2. How to Register on PIFRA for Monthly Salary Slip (Steps)? 1:22
  3. What do you need to Register for Monthly Salary on PIFRA? 1:55
  4. Conclusion: 4:34



PIFRA Monthly Salary Slip - How to Unsubscribe or Change ID?

Guys I've already made a video of How to register on PIFRA (above) and get your Employees Salary Slip on your Email. I've received a number of question regarding email problems on PIFRA. Like how to unsubscribe? How to change ID? How to remove old ID? How to recover Password? etc and other such questions. In this video, I've tried to solve these problems. Still, if you face any problems please let me know.


See Also: Well, here is a series of SEVEN Videos that let you prepare from PC-I to PC-V with all practical examples.Do you know that now you can Prepare PC-I all by yourself? (This course is usually not free, but here it is totally free for you). So hurry up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

| Designed by Colorlib